|(a) Strap Width (mm)||(b) Buckle Width (mm)||(c) Short Part (mm)||(d) Long Part (mm)||Total Length (mm)|
£26 INC. FREE P&P
- Spring Bars
- Nickel Free Buckle
- Free Delivery
The Henley Superior is a traditional quality padded leather watch strap that deepens around the watch face. The strap has a soft underside nubuck lining, and the top leather is folded and stitched for maximum strength by a subtle contrast stitch. Available in black and brown sizes 12mm to 22mm plus a choice of buckle colour, it’s one of our favourites.
Choosing the right watch strap is a breeze when you have the correct measurements. Here's a simple guide to help you find the perfect fit:
- Grab a ruler: All you need is a basic ruler to measure the distance between the lugs of your watch head.
- Keep the existing strap: In most cases, you won't need to remove your current strap. You should have enough visibility to measure accurately.
- Flat surface setup: Place your watch on a flat surface, preferably something soft to prevent scratches on the watch back.
- Measure the distance: Align the 0 mark on your ruler with the inside of the left lug, and measure the internal distance to the right lug.
- Record your measurement: Note down the measurement you obtained. If your ruler is in centimeters, convert it to millimeters.
- 1 centimeter = 10 millimeters
- 1 cm = 10 mm
- 1.5 centimeters = 15 millimeters
- 1.5 cm = 15 mm
- 2 centimeters = 20 millimeters
- 2 cm = 20 mm
By following these simple steps, you'll have the precise measurement needed to find the ideal watch strap.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Notify me when the item is back in stock.