|(a) Strap Width (mm)||(b) Buckle Width (mm)||(c) Short Part (mm)||(d) Long Part (mm)||Total Length (mm)|
£22 INC. FREE P&P
- Spring Bars
- Nickel Free Buckle
- Free Delivery
The Windsor XXXL watch strap is the perfect choice for those looking for a longer, more comfortable strap. With a total length of 260mm excluding the watch head, this XXXL watch strap offers plenty of room for adjustment to fit your wrist comfortably. Made from genuine leather with a choice of buckle colour. Whether you’re looking to expand your collection or replace an old worn-out strap, the XXXL watch strap from our Windsor collection is sure to meet all of your needs and more.
If you don’t require the additional length you can browse our extra long watch straps.
Choosing the right watch strap is a breeze when you have the correct measurements. Here's a simple guide to help you find the perfect fit:
- Grab a ruler: All you need is a basic ruler to measure the distance between the lugs of your watch head.
- Keep the existing strap: In most cases, you won't need to remove your current strap. You should have enough visibility to measure accurately.
- Flat surface setup: Place your watch on a flat surface, preferably something soft to prevent scratches on the watch back.
- Measure the distance: Align the 0 mark on your ruler with the inside of the left lug, and measure the internal distance to the right lug.
- Record your measurement: Note down the measurement you obtained. If your ruler is in centimeters, convert it to millimeters.
- 1 centimeter = 10 millimeters
- 1 cm = 10 mm
- 1.5 centimeters = 15 millimeters
- 1.5 cm = 15 mm
- 2 centimeters = 20 millimeters
- 2 cm = 20 mm
By following these simple steps, you'll have the precise measurement needed to find the ideal watch strap.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.